Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sherwin Williams Paint Chip Commercial


I was watching TV the other night when this fabulous Sherwin Williams commercial came on TV. I was glued to the TV as cards of paint samples made an exotic landscape, complete with a buzzing bee. The message left an impression on me and it was a good one. I walked away not only being entertained but also feeling like I knew more about Sherwin Williams, too. They have a wide variety of paint colors that are as vivid and natural as the world we live in. Plus, it left me feeling that Sherwin Williams would be as creative as I needed them to be.

Footnote: I just went to the Sherwin Williams website and was pleasantly surprised to see that their logo says "cover the earth." Now THAT is 360 degree marketing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sue Northey - Find me on Bloggers.com