Saturday, November 26, 2011

Lu Lu Lemon Manifesto Blankets Store Front

Lu Lu Lemon, Milwaukee
After walking by the Lu Lu Lemon store on Water Street in Milwaukee nearly every day for the last 1-1/2 years, a new site popped up a few weeks ago that took me by surprise. 

Their store front had disappeared behind a giant-sized Lu Lu Lemon company manifesto.

Admittedly, I was intrigued. Was Lu Lu Lemon's awareness so high that the store would be instantly recognized, even embraced, by those who live by the company's mantra? Or had they just committed a marketing faux pas?

As I turned this question over in my mind, I came to realize that Lu Lu Lemon and their manifesto are synonymous. You really never see one without the other.

I remember the first time I came in contact with Lu Lu Lemon. My daughter had visited their Chicago store for the first time and was so inspired by their manifesto that she purchased me a water bottle for my birthday. I loved it! A few years later, I was thrilled to see them open a store in the Third Ward in downtown Milwaukee.
Lu Lu Lemon Manifesto
How can you read the words of this manifesto and not be inspired? Some of my favorites include:

Friends are more important than money.
Your outlook on life is a direct reflection on how much you like yourself.
That which matters the most should never give way to what matters least.
Jealousy works the opposite way you want it to.
Successful people replace the words "wish," "should," and "try" with "I will."

 So, go out and do something today that scares you...

1 comment:

  1. Really like the development of the brand so that is becomes more rounded and connects at a human level. A great piece of PR as well as nailing what the company stands for.

    ReplyDelete

Sue Northey - Find me on Bloggers.com