Friday, November 4, 2011

Sears Allows Customers To Pick Weekly Sales Items

Sears People's Picks Holiday Promotion
This morning, I was listening to the radio when I heard a Sears ad talking about the products that shoppers had picked to go on sale this week.

What? Did I hear that right?

It turns out I did. Each week, customers can sign on to the Sears website and vote for their favorite deal in nine different categories: Him, Her, Trendsetters, Teens, Techie, DIY-er, Sports Fan, Kids and Chef. On Friday, the winners are announced and shoppers can cash in on the savings online or in the store.

I love, love, love this idea. Talk about putting your customers and their needs and wants first. Plus, it adds a bit of fun and intrigue to holiday shopping.

Well done Sears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sue Northey - Find me on Bloggers.com