Monday, July 11, 2011

Germany: Adidas Travels in Style

Tired of walking the streets of Munich, Germany? Now, you can travel in style with Adidas.

Adidas (pronounced Ah-dee-dahz) is a German-based company, along with rival Puma. What better way to promote the heritage of your brand than to move throughout the tourist area in Munich?

I'm sure this product endorsement doesn't hurt Adidas' marketing budget all that much. Yet, it is simple and effective.

And so you ask - did I take a ride? No - I chose to tour the city on a segway instead. All in all, it was a fascinating experience.

2 comments:

  1. This is a good idea by Adidas. I would love to tour around Munich riding that trike (is that what it's called?). I might accept a couple of passengers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently took a ride like this (not branded Adidas) in New York city. I must admit that it was a bit scary times, as the driver wove in and out of traffic in Times Square. A little too close to a few bumpers for my tastes!

    ReplyDelete

Sue Northey - Find me on Bloggers.com