Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ford Soars with American Idol Fireflies Ad

 
 
 
In previous years, I have really enjoyed the Ford commercials created with the cast of American Idol. The ads were innovative, inspiring and fun. I found myself looking forward to the ads nearly as much as the Idol performances.

But, I must admit that I have found this year's ads to be less than inspiring.

That is until last week, when the Ford Fireflies commercial aired, showcasing the top four American Idol finalists - Haley Reinhart, James Durbin, Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina

The ad was upbeat, fun and innovative, harkening back to the magic recipe Ford followed in recent years. Judging from the "Making of Fireflies" video, it looks like the cast enjoyed creating this ad, too.

Any bets on who will win the new Ford Focus?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sue Northey - Find me on Bloggers.com